Sophisticated Canape Platter
• Always Fresh Olive Oil and Sea Salt Crustini
• Mixed Cherry tomatoes, sliced
• Creamy goats cheese
• Smoked salmon, thinly sliced
• Always Fresh Whole Capers
• Radish, thinly sliced
• Cucumber, thinly sliced
• Always Fresh Char-grilled Eggplant, cut into small rectangles
• Always Fresh Fire Roasted Whole Peppers, cut into strips
• Hot salami, thinly shaved
• Always Fresh Mixed Olives
• Basil leaves
• Microherbs to garnish
Create a tempting array of stylish and delicious canapes.
On crustini base, spread goats cheese and top with a basil leave, and 2 slices of cherry tomato. Try and use different coloured slices for added appeal.
On crustini base, top with thinly sliced cucumber, then radish and finally the smoked salmon in a curve/wave shape to give height to the canape. Garnish with a caper and microherb.
On crustini base top with eggplant, delicatly folded cucumber slice, and red pepper strip. Curl the red pepper strip on top of the canape to give height. Garnish with microherb.
On crustini base, loosely fold salami and top with creamy goats cheese. Finish with a Kalamata olive and microherb.
Arrange canapes on a large platter and serve with a bowl of Kalamata olives.